227 g Langostino lobster
2 tbsp butter
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp cilantro or preferred dried herb
cayenne pepper to taste
salt & pepper to taste
1. Thaw langostino lobster in cold water or in fridge over night.
2. Prepare eggs in a mixing bowl and set aside.
3. Melt butter in frying pan and stir in lobster for about 2-4 minutes.
4. Coat lobster with spices while cooking.
5. Pour in egg mixture and using a wooden spoon, mix gently for about 4-6 minutes or until desired texture for your eggs.
Tired of the same old comfort foods that actually make you tired? Try this comfort food for a change and serve with avocado or a tossed salad on the side. Add Humble & Franks' delicious Lemon Butter Garlic Sauce & Marinade as a dipping sauce. If desired, can be made with most any type of lobster meat.
2 Servings, recipe can be halved for 1 serving