Shrimp & Scallops Zucchini Pasta
Shrimp and Scallops Zucchini Pasta
- 2 tblsp olive oil or preferred cooking oil
- 227g shrimp
- 227g scallops
- ½ tsp salt + pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly slice
- ½ cup fish or chicken stock
- 4 cups zucchini, julienne style
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- parmesan cheese to taste
- optional 2-4 cherry tomatoes
- Heat oil over medium and cook shrimp and scallops on both sides, while seasoning with salt and pepper. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Saute the garlic until fragrant and add stock and zucchini. Cook over medium heat until zucchini is cooked. Optional, add tomato halves to steam.
- Add in the shrimp and scallops, sprinkle with red pepper flakes, and serve, with a sprinkling of parsley or parmesan cheese.